Thursday, December 18, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I know I posted about 5 minutes ago, but the friendly young postie just knocked at my door and delivered me MY TINNIE!!!

I rushed back into the house to open it


How pretty is that? Wrapped in brown paper and string. And a mystery little package on top!

welcome to my tinnie! 4 or so types of fabric, and good sizes, I could make 50s style aprons out of each! plus a bunch of buttons, 4 metres of pretty white daisy trim (I love daisies!) and two shades of blue of thread. When you purchase a tinnie on etsy, you can request a colour scheme. I said that I was fond of blue, green and purple and check out the beautiful colours I received!

After about 5 minutes of pouring over the contents of the tin, I turned to the little package

IT'S A MINI TINNIE!!! with several felt shapes (again, all in my colour scheme) some ribbon and some buttons. Oh, how beautiful!

I tell you, it's just like being gifted with a bunch of your grandmother's craft stash. Thank you so much Tinniegirl! You've totally made my day :)

No comments: