Tuesday, July 21, 2009

so naughty, and yet totally work safe!

Oh, oh, OH, I love new projects. I love the excitement that builds as I contemplate the things I'll make a do for a new project. I love the exciting 'new'ness of a new project, because I'm so used to the older projects I'm currently working on. I love everything about a new, good exciting project. And I always want to drop everything else and leap into the new one. Which is always dangerous, because older things need to be finished too.

But so I have a new project in the making. Can you tell? :) I can't tell you ANYTHING about it, not a thing, because it's way too new yet, but I DO have to show you an image I'm working on for it, because I think it's beautiful, and way too good to keep to myself. Plus, it's not the finished product, so it's a BIT like not spoiling the surprise, but still, it's a bit naughty. Can I jsut say, how much fun are photo booths?


Oh my god, I am so in love with this image...

No comments: