Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2/3s of Totem done

So I've been in the Fracture gallery for 2 days hanging dolls with my able and lovely assistant. It's incredible, people keep coming over to look at all the dolls, take photos, it's attracting heaps of attention from passers-by.

The show looks incredible, dolls of all sizes ranged throughout the space. It really is an amazing installation (no pictures yet, come down and see it for yourself!!!)

And I've had heaps of people txting and emailing me telling me how much they liked The Age article. Which is lovely.

And we saw the big signage yesterday for the first time, and the Omnific Assembly logo is the first on the list, in front of Fed Squares, City of Melbourne and everyone else. Gosh!

So remember people, the opening is on this Thursday, from 5:30 to 8:30! Come one, come all, come on down and celebrate these artistic truths in doll forms.

No comments: